CosméticosBR

Guerlain brings  L´Essentiel Base

Guerlain brings L´Essentiel Base

Brand: Guerlain

Category: , Services

Release date: 04/12/2019

Women want a perfect but natural look, with cover, but that let the skin breathe. And formulas that respect the balance of the skin. They want the essentials. Naturality and high performance.

Essentiel, by Guerlain brings 16 hours of glow with natural finish. Formulated with 97% of ingredients * of natural origin, among them mineral pigments and marine and vegetal actives. The remaining 3% were chosen consciously to ensure impeccable sensory quality, long lasting fixation, company assures.

L'Essentiel offers smooth and silky texture, with 'construable' cover ranging from light to medium, without ever losing its luminosity and natural glow. It improves the skin thanks to its beneficial components. The duo of extracts from red algae and tara gums (Caesalpinia tinctoria) which leaves the skin to breathe and protects from pollution. The white cocoa seed extract moisturizes the skin and protects it from the blue light *. Technology inspired by probiotics and prebiotics that balances the skin and strengthens its barriers. The skin becomes perfectly uniform and luminous, the pores are perfected and wrinkles are smoothed.

The light and soft texture is easily applied with a 'construable' covering. The special brush allows the texture to slide over the skin, leaving a delicate and ultra soft finish that fuses with the skin. The variety of shades allows the woman to find one that comes close to the tone of her skin.

The base L'Essentiel is free of oil, alcohol or silicone in the formula and arrives in Brazil in 14 tons, with SPF 20, for R $ 299. The retractable brush made with activated carbon arrives for R $ 259.

L'Essentiel will be sold exclusively in Sephora's online and physical stores.

SAC: www.sephora.com.br

Back to the list Send to a friend


X

Send to a friend

CIf you want to send to more than one recipient must separate the emails with commas(,)