She is everywhere – in social networks, in clothes, in decorations, in makeup, and even in her hair – all in this rosy, almost pastel tone.
Call of Millennial Pink, this color is similar to Rose Quartz, which was elected by Pantone in 2016.
Pantone is an American company worldwide known for its color system, widely used in the printing industry, engineering and several other areas, including fashion and cosmetics. Although the color has not been chosen this year, the tone is increasingly on the rise, and adored by fashionists. In fact the color of the year is Greenery (150343) a beautiful green but…
In a very simplified example, the color system is used – with the help of industrial softwares and printers working with the proprietary codes of the company color cards – to ensure that a color in a particular design is always that color, independent From where the graphic pieces are printed.
Since the year 2000, Pantone has been discussing, defining and pointing to a particular color as “the color of the year”. The result is published in a report that contains the technical definitions of color and various market areas, including cosmetic.
Since 2012, when the color of the year was Tangerine Tango, Sephora started to create a line of makeup called Sephora + Pantone Universe Collection in which the color of cosmetics and their packaging obeys the color of the year.
Here are some beauty products that accompany the color of fashion that ‘has pasted’:
1. Vichy – Ideal Body Lotion Serum
2. MAKE UP FOR EVER – Blush HD 210 – Cool Pink
3. . Mary Kay – Lip Gloss NouriShine Plus®
4. NARS – Get Off Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
5. FOREO – LUNA™ 2
6. Lancôme – Body Lotion Lait de Parfum Nutritif
… And more these …
7. NARS – NARSsissist Unfiltered Cheek Pallete (Unfiltered II)
8. Marc Jacobs Beauty – Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer
9. KIKO Milano – High Pigment Wet And Dry Eyeshadow
10. Redken – Diamond Oil Glow Dry Line
11. KIKO Milano – Less Is Better Matte Lipstick