Dermage launches sweet home aromatherapy line
Category: , Services
Release date: 01/13/2020
To promote well-being and relaxation, Dermage, brand of dermocosmetics, has launched the new Sweet Home line for body and environment, with relaxing actives such as lavender and eucalyptus to relieve all symptoms such as insomnia, stress, emotional tension and migraine, Attentive to the precepts of the Brazilian Association of Complementary Medicine (ABMC) prioritizes the treatment with essential oils aromas in order to improve physical and emotional well-being.
Consisting of two products, the line has environment aromatizer and liquid soap. The Sweet Home flavoring has aromas of citrus, lavender and eucalyptus for a refreshing and soothing feel, in addition to the contrast with the fragrance of roses and a touch of vanilla, which ensures a pleasant perception of comfort. (120ml, $ 79)
The liquid soap of the line, is based on the same actives, cleans and moisturizes, leaving the skin soft and relaxed. (250ml, $ 59)
The actives that make up the formula are, among others,
• Citrus Fruit: Encourages joy, pleasure, relaxation and detachment.
• Lavender: Helps in treating excess stress, headache and insomnia.
• Roses: It has soothing effect, improves sleep quality, and creates a warm and cheerful atmosphere in the home.
• Vanilla: Works emotional comfort, mental clarity. Relieves stress.
• Eucalyptus: Helps in the treatment of respiratory problems, headache, migraine, muscle aches and muscle tension.
On sale in stores and on the brand's website across the country.
SAC: 0800 024 1064